Images taken with SHOFU EyeSpecial C-Ⅱ, EyeSpecial C-Ⅲ, EyeSpecial C-Ⅳ can be automatically sorted and imported into individual folders based on the patient ID you entered prior to taking pictures using the Surefile System.
*SureFile software will only work in conjunction with SHOFU’s EyeSpecial C-Ⅱ, EyeSpecial C-Ⅲ, EyeSpecial C-Ⅳ. It can not be used for images taken with other digital cameras.
*SD Memory cards must be formatted using the EyeSpecial C-Ⅱ, EyeSpecial C-Ⅲ, EyeSpecial C-Ⅳ camera to function properly.
Please read through this Software License Agreement before downloading the software. By downloading, installing, copying, or otherwise using the software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
■ Software License Agreement
If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not download or install this software from SHOFU website.
The software is only licensed for your use, strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. You are solely responsible for determining and verifying that the software that you obtain and install is the appropriate for your computer. SHOFU bears no responsibility for any issues that may arise from downloading or operating this software.
By downloading and installing this software you hereby agree and acknowledge that the licensed software is the copyrighted material of SHOFU INC. Title to the software shall remain solely with SHOFU. You may not copy, in whole or in part, this software or otherwise make available in any form to any third party.
This software is intended for managing the images taken with EyeSpecial C-Ⅱ ,EyeSpecial C-Ⅲ, EyeSpecial C-Ⅳ.
You may not modify, change, adapt or reverse engineer the software for any purposes.
You may not otherwise assign, sublicense, lease, or in any other way transfer or disclose this software to any third party.
SHOFU does not warrant or assume responsibility for any contents within the software.
<Limitation of liability>
You are hereby advised that any existing software on your computer may cause unforeseen malfunctions singularly or reciprocally. You are solely responsible for the backup and other necessary operations relating to use of this software. In no event shall SHOFU be liable for any damages resulting from the use of this software including but not limited to:
(1) Direct damage to the software preinstalled in your computer and direct damage including but not limited to lost profits caused by failure to use this software.
(2) Regardless of foreseeable or unforeseeable, any damages particular to your computer
(3) Damages caused by the data created through this software
These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any contract liability, unlawful conduct and other legal reasons.
(1) This Agreement is the final, complete and exclusive agreement between you and SHOFU and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings and agreements relating to the license of this software.
(2) When taking this software outside of Japan, follow any applicable Foreign trade management regulations in Japan including Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Act.
(3) This Agreement shall be deemed to have been made in, and shall be construed pursuant to, the laws of Japan.
IF you have any questions about this license agreement, contact the following:
11 Kamitakamatsu-cho, Fukuine, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto 605-0983, Japan
Common to Windows and Mac SureFile Instructions For Use